M. Pharm, B.Pharm
Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)
M.Pharm Sunder Deep Pharmacy College,Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP. India
R.K. Pharmacy College, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP.
Publications And Presentations:
- Suruchi Singh, Sharada Pal Singh, D. Bhowmik. Plants used in HepatoprotectiveRemedies in Traditional Indian Medicine. Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(1).
- Suruchi Singh. A Review on Medicinal Plants Having Antioxidant Potential. Indian journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(2).
- Maryam Bincy Thomas, Suruchi Singh, A review article on antimicrobial resistance. Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(2).
- Suruchi Singh, S.K Sharma, Lalit Singh. Comparative study between penicillin and ampicillin. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2013; 1(4):291-294.
- Suruchi Singh, Pankaj Bhatt, Satish K. Sharma.Role of various formulations of Saponins to control intestinal inflammation in carcinoma and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) - A systematic review.
- Suruchi Singh, Satish K. Sharma, Pankaj Bhatt. Gastro retentive drug delivery system: a systematic review. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2018; 4: 427-444.
- Suruchi Singh, Pankaj Bhatt, Satish K. Sharma.. Statins: Adverse Responses, Oxidative Stress and Metabolic Communications – A Narrative Review. Journal of Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2020; 1( 11 ).
- Given Oral Presentation on “ A Review on Medicinal Plants Having Antioxidant Potential” in National Seminar on Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” at Nimra College of Pharmacy, Vijaywada on 22,23 March 2013.
- Presented poster on “Antimicrobial Resistance” in National Symposium on ADR Monitoring and Pharmacovigilance at ALT Centre, Ghaziabad on 9, 10 February 2013.
- Participated in National conference on emerging trend in Pharmaceutical Research & Innovation In Pharmaceutical Industry at Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research, Dehradun 7th march 2019.
- National Seminar on “ Recent Trends in Pharmaceutial Education and Research “ atSHEAT, Gahni, Ayer, Varanasi on 5th March 2011.
- National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences ” at Nimra College of Pharmacy, Vijayawada on 22, 23 March 2013.
- National Symposium on “ADR Monitoring and Pharmacovigilance” at ALT Centre,Ghaziabad on 9, 10 February 2013.
- International Conference on “Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Sciences and Translational Medicine” at Amity University Campus, Noida on 16 February 2012.
- Seminar on “Basic Concepts of Clinical Trials” at Sunder Deep Pharmacy College.
- Seminar on “ Trend and Scenario of Pharmaceutical Sciences and research ( APP INDO AFRICAN CONFERENCE) ” at IMA Hall Bareilly on 30 November 2019.
- International Conference on “ Pharmacy Practice Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance trends- 2019” at Chitkara University Punjab on 8-9 November 2019.
- Workshop on “ Safe and effective medication” at Devbhoomi geroup of institution, Dehradun.
Professional Associations or Memberships:
Life time membership
- Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA)
- Public Awareness Programme on Chikungunya, Dengue fever and Swine Flu in different areas of TrikaripurPanchayat, Kasargode, Kerala.
- Public Awareness Programme on AIDS in different areas of AZAMGARH.
Honors and Awards:
- Secured Medal in B.Pharm from Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Research / Laboratory And Other Training Experiences:
- Underwent Research Training in Biotech Park, Lucknow for a period from Nov 2012-March 2013 in regard to M.Pharm Dissertation Programme.
- Undergone Training at IPCA, Dehradun, from 9June 2010- 9July 2010.